Hotstillsupdates

0


Actress Nandita, who debuted in Malayalam with London Bridge, is busy shooting back-to-back films in Telugu these days. Currently, she is shooting for Maruthi's Lovers, where she shares screen space with Telugu actor Sumanth Aswin. 

"I've signed up for two more untitled projects in Telugu, and I play modern characters in all of them,"says the 19-year-old,who is originally from Hyderabad. Meanwhile, the Prema Katha Chitram actress has been getting offers from Sandalwood too. "I was approached for the Kannada remake of the Telugu movie, Prema katha chitram, where I played the heroine. But I wasn't keen to take it up at that point of time. I might also take up a Tamil project soon," she says. 

So does she have any preferences when it omes to industries? "Not at all, I'm willing to take up any project. All that matters for me is whether the film has a strong script," she signs off. 

Post a Comment

 
Top