Hotstillsupdates

0


Malavika Wales made her debut in the industry with the movie Malarvadi Arts Club. She is not only an actress but, also a trained dancer, who has given performances all over Kerala. Now, she is all set to play a similar kinds role in her next venture.
Titled Kappa Pappadam, the movie will see Malavika playing the role of a bold Tamil Brahmin girl, who is a dancer. A girl, who is very close to herself, gradually becomes bold and start to react after she faces some very tough situations in life.

"I play the role of a bold Tamil Brahmin girl, who is a dancer. In fact, her maturity and boldness comes out in the open as she faces certain tough situations in life. I can't talk more about my character. All I can say is that I love my role," says Malavika.
Malavika has also been signed for a Tamil movie tilted Enna Satham Intha Neram, where she plays the role of a teacher. She says, "In my upcoming Tamil movie, Enna Satham Intha Neram, I play a teacher for the differently-abled children. It was indeed a challenge interacting with them. I hope I have done justice to the role."
Malavika says that Kappa Pappadam is a romantic-comedy flick. Fahad Fazil and Keerthi Menaka are also seen playing the lead roles in the movie. The shooting of the movie has not yet started.

Post a Comment

 
Top