Hotstillsupdates

0


Lavanya Tripathi has the distinction of having won the title of Miss Uttarkhand, to her credit. After her Tollywood debut, the actress who rose to fame in 'Anthala Rakshasi' is now making her Kollywood debut in an offbeat role.

Lavanya has been roped in as the heroine for Gautham Karthik's upcoming bilingual project 'Naanum Rowdythan'. This Tamil-Telugu flick casts Lavanya as a girl who is not gifted with the ability to hear. The film, directed by Vignesh Shivan of 'Podaa Podi' fame is produced by Gautham Menon. Being part of this prestigious project in her Tamil debut, Lavanya says "I'm excited about being a part of this film. I liked the story immediately when I heard Vignesh out. Though the girl in my role is hearing impaired, she is a willfully strong woman, and I'm happy to do this role."

Post a Comment

 
Top